বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Budgeting with the Bushmans: Real World Advice from the Festival ...

One thing about living a lifestyle that is financially deviant from the norm (the norm being a debt ridden consumerist lifestyle), is that it can be hard to know what to do at times. If you, like me, reject consumer culture and the media that it promotes, then where do you turn for answers that apply to your life and your situation? One place that I get information is from fellow bloggers, especially those bloggers who I feel hold similar financial goals and moral values. Here are some of the blog posts submitted to this week's Festival of Frugality. Many of these bloggers have been there and done that when it comes to frugal wisdom. They have that real-world advice that I crave!?Here are my absolute favorites:
There was a lot of great advice! Here's some of the others I enjoyed:Little House in the Valley is talking about Save Up. Christian Personal Finance is reviewing Manilla, another of the money management tools that seem to be popping up everywhere. Personally, I prefer to keep it simple and use something like the jar system. However, My University Money is criticizing Gail Vaz-Oxlade, who is a Canadian financial expert who coined the jar system.Money Spruce talks about the all important relationship between time and money.

Thanks for reading this week's Festival of Frugality. Hopefully you found some of this real world advice as helpful as I did.

Do you prefer to get advice from someone who's been there, done that? Do you give advice about things you haven't tried yet or have no intention of trying?

meghan mccain wilson chandler bristol motor speedway bryce harper puerto rico prometheus grand canyon skywalk

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন