শনিবার, ২৯ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

cant access wordpress wp-login.php from within facebook app

been busting my nut for hours here trying to figure this out.

I deleted Wordpress and started afresh and even created another new app on Facebook but still the issue remains.

I have set up a Facebook app which points to my Wordpress site. all parts of the site work except I cannot click the register or login buttons. If i log in from outside Facebook and refresh the Facebook app/page then i appear logged in and can do what I want, including log out.

any ideas please? I've spent hours and hours trying to figure this out now, and unfortunately most google searches think I am talking about 3rd parts Facebook connect plugins, which I'm not.

the page in question is here: http://apps.facebook.com/costaclassifiedsns/ which is just looking at www.costablancaclassifieds.com

thanks B

Source: http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/questions/12656806/cant-access-wordpress-wp-login-php-from-within-facebook-app

Olympics 2012 Schedule Kenneth Branagh Lupe Ontiveros London 2012 China muhammad ali Opening ceremony London 2012 Google Fiber

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন