সোমবার, ১১ জুন, ২০১২

PFT: T.O. all talk when it comes to Wrangler lawsuit

103294271_crop_650x440Getty Images

Next month, The Dark Knight Rises.? Until then, we?ll have to settle for a real-life reunion of football?s Batman and Robin.

Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco, both of whom currently are waiting for a bat signal to shine in one of the various NFL cities, worked out recently in South Beach.? After they did their thing, Owens provided a two-minute ?exclusive? interview to OCNN.

(Chad was nowhere to be seen or heard.? Which means he?s smart enough to realize that hitching his wagon once again to T.O. means that Chad?s wagon will end up careening off a cliff.)

Some of Owens? monologue couldn?t understood, due to the fact that hurricane-force winds were blowing directly into the microphone.? Here?s what we were able to discern.

?Everybody?s hatin? right now,? Owens said.? ?It?s all good.? At the end of the day, I?m gonna be what I be.? You know what I mean?? I?m gonna be who I be.? I may be swept off right now, but, hey, myself, personally, I got all the faith in God.? Everything happens for a reason.? Everybody that doubts me, everybody that thinks this and that.? Hey, think what you want to think.? I know the truth.? There?s always three sides to a story.? Their side, my side, and it?s always true.

?I?m gonna still keep working. . . .? Eventually, I?m coming back. . . .? Everybody?s talking about what happened five, seven years ago.? It is what it is.? See my heart, not my past.?

For a guy who held a workout last October that no team attended, and in whom no team has shown a sliver of interest despite the fact that every team currently has 90 roster spots, it would be wise to project slightly more (or, you know, any) humility if he truly hopes to return to the NFL.

At one point, Owens chalks up his past locker-room issues to being ?young, immature.?? Based on his latest interview, the only real difference is that he?s no longer young.

suh lindsey vonn lindsey vonn josef stalin kourtney and kim take new york anne hathaway nathan hale

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন