শনিবার, ৯ জুন, ২০১২

RG III and the Washington Redskins Destiny: Do You Believe?

Do you believe in destiny my Washington Redskins fans? Do you believe in the idea that RGIII is here because he's supposed to be??

I was never one to ascribe supernatural reasons to anything, especially sports, but part of me simply must accept that there's something special going on here with Robert Griffin III.

?

I hesitated to write this article because I was afraid that:

1. People would take me seriously, and

2. People would actually believe the message.

This is a lighthearted, fun article. It's all tongue-in-cheek. Don't get too caught up in what follows, alright?

?

Anyway, after making a pilgrimage to Baylor today to see the field of the Heisman trophy-winning hope for the future, I just had to write about why RG3 is in fact destined to turn the Washington Redskins into a powerhouse team once again.?

First, the background. My family has had season tickets for the Skins since 1937. During those years, we have been privileged to watch the entire history of the Washington Redskins unfold. We have also developed a few traditions of our own.?

On draft day 2012, destiny clearly told the Carroll family that good times have come to Fed Ex field, and that the Washington Redskins have been giving the key to victory.

Here's why.

(All pictures in the following slides were taken by my long suffering wife on our trip today.)

what will my baby look like gary carter died cmas cmas tcu dr. oz heart attack grill las vegas

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন